Today I interviewed my first person, it was Magalie, a responsable of a education in Hygiene in the subburbs of Paris. The interview went really well. i felt comfortable and I think it is a good spot for me to be in when I am prepared and I know exactly what I want to show.
Transcript coming up
pondělí 15. února 2021
Interview with Magalie
Přihlásit se k odběru:
Komentáře k příspěvku (Atom)
14/03
I still feel my place is a mess, but I am slowly working towards changing that. Today, I cleaned all my cutlerz and part of my pots. I also...
-
Time: 7:36 Tools : Old sponge, Cif, Jar, Water from the shower itself, myself I usually try to clean the shower when I'm about to take a...
-
I ended up doing a second round of the dishes later on. It was too much to do at once. I then cleaned the whole kitchen. When I came back,...
-
I let the dishes horder up again. It is crazy how easily it piles up. At least 3 meals a day, drinking and the sink is full in no time. I a...
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat